Tuesday, April 23, 2013

art gallery fabrics << new collection!


i am beyond thrilled to announce my new fabric company, Art Gallery Fabrics, and my new fabric collection!

6a00e553bbe52e883401901b83b366970b-800wi

6a00e553bbe52e8834017d430ccc98970c-800wi

i'll be debuting tule in May at the Portland Quilt Market and it will begin shipping in August. i can't wait to see everything unfold and share my new collections with you in the upcoming year! art gallery feels like a perfect fit and i don't think i could have found a better group of people to work with. i love their fabrics, i love their other designers, and beyond that - they are just a great group of passionate and talented people.



i'm heading off now for a twitter live chat happening between 1-3 EST and this evening between 9-11 EST. you can follow the chat here at hashtag #TALKNT2. you can see more about my collection in the above video, as well as on their blog. thanks so much to AGF for believing in my work and vision. i'm thrilled to be joining the family!

17 comments:

Katherine said...

I love all of your fabric!! This is stunning. Cannot wait until August!!!

Jeanee @ Finely Crafted said...

Congratulations, Leah! I love desert-inspired colors and shapes, so these patterns are right up my alley. I'll spread the word to all my seamstress friends!

Megan said...

This is my new favorite upcoming line! So excited!!

Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts said...

So lovely to "meet you"! This is my current favourite colour combo - navy, pinks, yellows and greens - and I can't wait for it to come out!

freshlychopped said...

Thanks so much guys! I just got the strike offs in and am excited to get started on a few sewing projects!

Caitlin T. said...

Congrats on the new fabric collection! I can't wait to see it at Market in Portland!

NANA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ishtar olivera said...

leah I utterly LOVE LOVE LOVE your new line!!! cant wait to make a quilt with it!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Stephanie said...

I found you by happy accident when googling art gallery fabrics. I scored a couple of their lovely bundles at Sample Spree. I love your designs and color palette. They are fresh and really speak to me. Congratulations! I don't remember seeing it on Art Gallery Fabrics table at Sample Spree -- not that I could get close to the table! But then it was also probably ALL sold out!!!

freshlychopped said...

thanks so much guys!

i look forward to seeing your quilt ishtar!

stephanie - thanks so much! it wasn't at sample spree yet, but could be at the next one. it definitely will be at the spring market since it's due out in August. hope you're able to grab some!

Shelley Whiting said...

Your textiles are very charming and playful. Wonderful work.

Amy said...

Congrats! I LOVE your work! So inspired, featured you on my new blog :)

freshlychopped said...

Shelley, thank you!

Amy, lovely blog and thanks so much for featuring me. : )

Nana said...

Just looked at your blog. I am so proud of you. Looking forward to seeing you soon

Phyllis Lee@Online PhD in Psychology said...

Wow, congratulations! Great job! I was really stunned by your passion, determination and will power! I simply love the designs too. Hope you could post more of your latest designs next time. I really can’t wait to be blown away. Anyway, thanks again for sharing! See ya and good luck!


My homepage | Online PhD UK

Zosha said...

There isn't a fabric that is a favorite! How to pick when they are all beautiful and how well they go together!
Love those shorts! Can't wait to get some.

sophia poul said...

you can buy pillows and duvets by your good choice from here